Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Our client is a diversified world leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial market located in Rotterdam area.
Besides having recent knowledge about Vehicle Dynamics or Hydraulics, your communication skills are strong and hands-on mentality is your favorite mindset. You will work together closely with internal resources particular from R&D, Production and QM. As Project Engineer you have a wide range of responsibilities like:
- Work with product development teams
- Oversee Product Design, creation / adjusting of drawings in CAD applications
- Responsible for quality assurance and internally based on APQP standards
- Managing the process and timing
- Managing the sample building with our production department
- Academic education in engineering (Vehicle Dynamics or Hydraulics). Starters with relevant projects within these two domains are also welcome to apply but already need to live in The Netherlands.
- Familiar with automotive APQP process is a plus
- Experience with CAD applications like solid works is preferable
- Excellent command of the English language, other languages (Dutch, German, Italian, French) are a plus
- Team player in multi-cultural environments
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to show leadership in a project environment
- Relocation to Rotterdam Area is a must.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0031765487373 and ask for Rutger Bartelink.