Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
For our client, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for the semi-conductor industry, we are looking for several, international oriented,Mechanical Install Engineers. Are you looking for an international adventure while performing your skills as a technical minded engineer? Apply now and find out what a challenging and motivating job we can offer for you.
You will be part of the Mechanical Install Engineering department, responsible for the installation and hand over of our EUV systems anywhere in the world. This means, with a team, you will travel 6 weeks to a customer site and then return to our headquarters for 3 weeks. Your job will be to install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
· Build, install and align components to a complete machine;
· Install equipment at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems;
· Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support;
· Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner;
· Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/ second line engineers;
· Prepare written technical reports if required.
· Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
· Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
· Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
Experienced MBO (+ 2 years) or HBO starter preference Mechatronics, Aerospace or Automotive
· Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
· Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
· Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
· Troubleshooting and solving system failures.
· Drives to achieve high quality of work;
· Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
· Flexible, Stress resistant and Structured;
· Able to work independent as well as in a team;
· Goodcommunication skills in English
· An interest in other technical processes;
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Robin Aernoudts.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Robin Aernoudts.