Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a state-of-the art developer and manufacturer within the Automotive Industry.
You will work closely together with the R&D department of our client. Your focus will be on ASPICE processes within the development department of the company. Planning, roadmap development and implementation of ASPICE combined with the documentation of departmental processes will be your main focus. You are a ‘coaching’ person, specialized in Quality Engineering, and the Automotive Industry is what interests you the most.
• BSc/MSc in Automotive or similar
• 3+ years of experience in Quality Management
• Knowledge of ISO / IATF / ISO9001 / TS16949 is preferable
• Knowledge and experience of ASPICE processes is preferable
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Able to communicate perfectly with all relevant stakeholders
• Excellent command of the English language
• Coordinating and coaching experience
• Analytic thinking, able to engage problems and show leadership
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73