Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a diversified world leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial market located in Rotterdam area.
Communication is one of your strongest qualities and a hands-on mentality is your favorite mindset. You have a lot of experience with the development of suspension components and managing projects regarding suspension components. You will define suspension components applications based on requirements from customers. As Project Manager, you are the key and main contact for technical customer support. You will work together closely with internal resources particular from R&D, Production and QM.
• Academic degree in Mechanical Engineering/Automotive or similar
• At least 3+ years of experience with suspension components
• Knowledge of CAD/SolidWorks is preferable
• Knowledge in FMEA, Six Sigma and cost reduction methods are a big advantage
• Willingness to travel worldwide (10% of working time)
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player in multi-cultural environments
• Hands-on mentality
• Ability to show leadership in a project environment
• Excellent command of the English language, other languages (Dutch, German, Portuguese, Spanish) are a plus
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73 / email@example.com