Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
This function, reporting in Technology & Operations organization, is responsible for all IT systems and infrastructure in the company including R&D and Manufacturing. With the company we distinguish 4 domains being Enterprise Application, Manufacturing IT, R&D IT Solutions and Infrastructure solutions.
The department R&D IT Solutions is End-to-End responsible for all Applications, Infrastructure, Services and Innovation needed for the R&D design process (hardware and software design) and the product creation process.
The company has an IT Infrastructure Integration program consisting of many projects running migration and conversion deployments effecting business and end-user services at the company sites. In this area is the company requesting a Senior Site Deployment Communicator/Coordinator. Key focus is on “communication” Site deployments from a business and user community perspective.
Scope of work
Global Site Deployment Communicator/Coordinator communicating to the company sites from a business and end-user perspective impact and expectations.
The Site Deployment Communicator/Coordinator will be responsible for all Site Deployment communication especially supporting project deployments from a site perspective. Key aspect is to support from an integral perspective all global project deployments for sites, how sites will be effected and when, what is the impact to the business and user community. Communication must be supported by utilizing Sharepoint, Powerpoint and Adobe CC software to translate it for the end users.
Key responsibility factors:
· End-to-end Site Deployment Communicator/Coordinator who monitors the level of quality of the communication within the entire chain of site deployments
· Brings customer/business, supplier, information, technology and people (closer) together for a successful deployment
· Strong focus on global Project deployment plans and transition these into business and end-user savvy communication
· Oversee multiple international project and teams of IT professionals
· Responsible for proactively creating and maintain a Site Deployment communication plan, seek constantly alignment with the project specific Site deployment plan and keep the Site deployment communication plan up-to-date in liaison to all project planning changes
· Acting as a deployment Communicator/Coordinator between the Sites and IT Infra integration projects
· Work closely with all IT Infra generic infrastructure project managers
· Ensure consistency of Site deployment communication as agreed and expected by Sites
· Participate actively to local Site IT meetings, jointly with projects and other stakeholders
· +15 years’ experience in participating in large international projects in sensitive environments;
· Proven experience in Change management within a global operation
· Experienced in working in a global dynamic organization and merger migration program;
· Sr person who has earned his credits as strong Communicator/Coordinator in complex international merger projects;
· Sr person should have a proven track record at large global companies, experienced in working with teams all over the globe, and is capable to advice/support business and user communities;
· Operational experience so that she/he understands and is able to translate it for the end users
· Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure solutions;
· Capable in explaining Site deployment migration to different stakeholders, up to board level in a business and user savvy way;
· Eye for detail, analytical skills, systematic way of working, good communication skills and understand organization sensitivity and local targets
· Open and calm personality, team player, coaching and motivating, autonomous, pragmatic;
· Customer-, service- and result oriented;
· Proficiency in SharePoint and PowerPoint - above general user level
· Experience in using Adobe CC software
· Creative aspect to personal interests e.g video, painting, photography, blogger
+31 (0)40-401 52 00
+31 (0)40-401 52 00