Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a innovating high tech company in Eindhoven.
As a CAE Engineer, you will be working in the Computer Aided Engineering department of our client.
• Give support and advice to design groups in the field of engine hardware and component durability
• Predict and analyze component loads and dynamics and component stress using finite element analysis
• Verificate and optimize concept designs using simulation tools
• Develop analysis procedures and methods to achieve more accurate predictions
• Support knowledge projects with external partners
• MSc/PhD in Engineering (Automotive/Physics/Mechanical Engineering)
• Relevant experience with Finite Element Analysis and/or Fatigue Analysis
• Experience with Hyperworks, ABAQUS or similar Fatigue Software is an advantage
• Experience with (new) product design is a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good knowledge of the English language, Dutch is an advantage
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73